Needs Assessment & Project Planning:
Our initial call with you will focus on:
- The number of providers (doctors, mid-levels, etc.)?
- The EHR you are using and when it is being deployed?
- Each provider’s clinical workflow?
- How and where your provider(s) plan to incorporate Dragon Medical into their patient charting?
We assess how each provider plans to use Dragon Medical:
- Do they plan to dictate in front of the patient, using a tablet, laptop or desktop computer?
- Do they plan to dictation from a dictation station / kiosk between patients?
- Do they plan to return to their office to dictate between patients?
Training & Implementation Solutions:
Together, we can determine the best type of training to use to deploy your new Dragon Medical Software. We will custom tailor an implementation program to fit your needs.
Our Nuance Certified Training Team offers the following training solutions:
- Online Training (phone & internet – individual sessions)
- Onsite Training
- Online/onsite go-live training
- Super – User Training (online or onsite)
Training hours: Monday – Friday, from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm EST
Our Training Department will be available to help you troubleshoot on the day of go-live with your new Dragon Medical Software.
We offer virtual / phone support to our clients. With years of experience, our Nuance Certified Support Team can remote into your computer to help you resolve an issue.
Support hours: Monday – Friday, from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm EST