The shift to digital medical records is already in progress, is your practice keeping up? With Dragon's voice recognition software, medical professionals can easily adjust to their new EHR system and even increase reimbursements. This medical voice recognition software saves hours of transcription time allowing you to focus your energies on treating patients, not dealing with paperwork.
Features and Benefits of Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2
Dragon medical small practice products are designed specifically for facilities with 1-24 physicians. This revolutionary software includes features such as:
• Dramatically reduces transcription costs and saves 30+ minutes of transcription time each day
• Allows medical professionals to dictate faster and more accurately
• Clinicians can dictate in their own words
• Get a higher rate of reimbursements – reduce denials
• Works seamlessly with your EHR, allowing you to dictate anywhere within the EHR and eliminating navigation slow downs
Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 comes in a variety of setups to fit your practice's exact needs. You can choose between software for 1, 5, or 10 users, opt to include the PowerMic II or upgrade your previous Dragon medical small practice software for a reduced price.
Improvements in the New Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 - Speech Recognition Software
If you were impressed with the previous version of the Dragon Medical Practice Edition software then you'll be blown away by Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2. Dragon has improved upon the previous version, making Edition II 20% more accurate in clinical settings.
Other improvements you'll enjoy include:
• Enhanced accent-specific acoustic models mean better out-of-the-box voice recognition for those with accents.
• Voice recognition response time overall has been dramatically improved.
• It is voice recognition software medical professionals can trust, because it was made specifically for medical vocabularies – up to 90 specialties and subspecialties are now covered.
Software License Agreement
Dragon Medical Practice Edition is licensed for one user. A user is defined as one (1) individual who dictates in Dragon Medical Practice Edition. A Dragon Medical Practice Edition License may not be used by more than one clinician even if other users use the same PC.