New Version! Get the latest in speech recognition technology, and the newest innovation from Nuance. This bundle is designed and priced especially for smaller independent medical practices. The perfect combination for busy clinicians.
Nuance PowerMic™ III Features - specially designed to enhance clinician productivity, providing ergonomic control of bothstandard dictation and speech recognition functions.
It is designed and priced especially for smaller practices and includes the newest features with higher accuracy, and "Deep Neural Network" technology.
Up to 14% Improvement In Accuracy With Features and Benefits Such As:
- Enhanced Acoustic Models with Deep Neural Network (DNN) technology
- Enhanced Language Models with Recurrent Neural Network (RNN) technology
- Recognition now requires only a single processor core
- Support for internal microphones
- Updated UI with modern DragonBar
- Faster profile creation
- Auto Gain Control and new models allow for profile creation without the need for training
- Maintains compatibility with the latest EMR updates
- Improved support for Office 2010, 2013, 2016
- Citrix/VM support updated to 7.6 or later, up to 7.15
Recommended System Requirements:
CPU: Intel Dual Core or equivalent AMD processor. *Faster processors yield faster performance.
– Free hard disk space: 4 GB
– RAM: Minimum 4 GB RAM
– Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher, or the current version of Chrome
– DVD-ROM drive required for installation. (Digital Download available)
PowerMic III Specs
- USB connectivity for easy plug and-play
- installation as well as
- eliminating the need for sound
- card-enabled PCs
- Unidirectional microphone with
- noise-cancellation ensures higher
- accuracy in even the noisiest
- Perfect companion to PowerMic
- Mobile, which turns smartphones
- into secure wireless microphones
- Support individual clinician
- preferences and workflows by
- offering a mix of PowerMic III and
- PowerMic Mobile
- Your choice of either a 3' or 9'
- USB cable to suit your workflow