How do I return an item?
Return & Repair Policy
CME & 1st-dragon.com Return Policy:
Dragon Naturally Speaking Software:
Unopened Product in Resalable Condition: May be returned within 30 days with a 15% restocking fee.
Digital Downloads are non-refundable. All sales final.
this policy applies only to Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 and peripheral devices purchased with the software.
May be returned and a refund issued after 30 days under the following conditions:
1. Two hours of paid, online training have been completed.
2. The licensed user has worked with our technical support department to resolve any issues that the user has encountered.
3. The licensed user has provided a copy of the "Dragon log" to our technical support department.
4. Through an online connection, our technical support department has removed the installation of the DMPE software from any computers to which it was installed and has deactivated the serial number.
5. The software and peripheral devices have been returned with complete packaging.
6. Training is nonrefundable.
Limited 30 Day Warranty: We will repair or replace defective headsets within 30 days if the defect is due to manufacturing defects. Abused or damaged headsets will not be exchanged.
In order to request a return, please call Customer Service at 813-962-3829 x 1 or your Sales Representative and we will assist you with your return. Once we receive the returned item, we will determine if it is in resalable condition and issue a refund minus shipping charges and a restocking fee if applicable. Please insure your return packages because we cannot be responsible for lost or damaged packages.
CME & 1st-Dragon.com Repair Policy:
Most of the hardware items that we sell can be repaired for a fee. Please call Customer Service at 813-962-3829 x 1 or your Sales Representative and we will assist you with your repair. We will request a quote from the manufacturer and get approval from you and then coordinate the repair.