FREE Dragon Medical Trial - 7 day trial with no cost or obligation
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your free trial.
The world is your workstation - The patient story should be dictated by clinicians—not technology limitations. The Dragon® Medical One platform includes industry-leading speech recognition software in the cloud so your staff can be productive anywhere—not just at their EHR workstation. Say hello to freedom.
- Single voice profile wherever you go - A single voice profile means clinicians are up and running immediately across clinical workflows, care settings, devices, and apps. This seamless, consistent, and personalized voice experience across back-end, front-end, on-premise and cloud-based speech solutions lets clinicians easily work between desktops, mobile devices and new tools outside of the EHR.
- Easy to use - Meet, and even exceed, EHR adoption and satisfaction goals. Once installed, clinicians simply open the client app, place the cursor where they want speech-recognized text to appear, and start dictating directly into the EHR. Download the infographic Doctors on the move need tech that keeps up to see just how much time clinicians can save.
- Designed with virtualization in mind - Deploy through your Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), as a virtual app, or install on any local workstation or laptop in just minutes without the need for complex configurations—and automatic updates mean less work for your IT staff and less hassle for your clinicians.
- Our security is your security - Your speech-related data is securely communicated over 256-bit encryption channels using TLS protocols into Epic®, Cerner®, eClinicalWorks, athenahealth®, MEDITECH®, GE®, McKesson® and dozens of other popular EHRs.
The best speech recognition in the world—in the cloud
- Portable - The Dragon Medical One desktop application provides secure, accurate, and portable, cloud-based clinical speech recognition across a wide range of Windows® devices.
- Personalized - Nuance Healthcare ID puts power in the clinician’s hand with the ability to personalize their experience and gain access to new features, products, and services as they emerge.
- Access - Users can access their personal voice profile in a growing catalog of mobile productivity apps—including secure communication, care coordination, clinical reference, telemedicine, population health, and more.
- Insights - Dragon Medical One comes with a secure online analytics portal to track clinician efficiency, productivity and workflows. Use it to help determine what is working and pinpoint areas of improvement for informed decision making.
Get even more from your Dragon Medical One investment
As part of the Nuance Healthcare cloud platform, Dragon Medical One is compatible with more than 100 web-based and mobile EHR apps as well as enhancements from Nuance and industry partners that optimize physician workflows.
Dragon Medical Advisor
Computer-assisted physician documentation (CAPD) - Dragon Medical Advisor analyzes physician notes in real time and suggests ways to make the narrative stronger and more specific. Use it to justify medical decisions, accelerate billing, increase CMI and improve ICD-10 coding compliance.
Turn your smartphone into a wireless microphone - Instead of searching for a dedicated USB microphone, clinicians are finding more time to spend with patients. PowerMic Mobile turns the smartphone into a secure wireless microphone so caregivers can capture notes while information is fresh, or catch up on clinical documentation from home.
EHR apps with voice powered by Dragon Medical
Embedded speech in EHR apps for a seamless experience - For years, Nuance has worked side by side with EHRs, many of whom have voice-enabled their own apps on the Nuance platform—including Epic Haiku and Canto, Cerner PowerChart Touch, and eClinicalWorks Mobile and Touch, just to name a few. Using these web-based and mobile apps in conjunction with Dragon Medical One ensures the most seamless EHR experience for your clinicians.
Dragon Medical PowerPack
Specialty templates, commands, and clinical calculators - It’s now faster and easier than ever for clinicians to add more specificity and context to their patient’s story. Dragon Medical PowerPack features hundreds of sub-specialty templates,voice activated search, and a host of intuitive tools that make clinicians more productive.
Dragon Medical Connect
Single voice profile across speech solutions - For Nuance transcription and on-premise front-end speech recognition customers, Dragon Medical Connect links your investment and infrastructure to the cloud—enabling a single voice profile and personalized customizations across workflows, devices, and apps.
*Increase EHR adoption and use
Dragon Medical Professional Services
Our team of experts give you all the support you need to plan, deploy and adopt our cloud platform. Maximize how a true, single voice profile supports a seamless transition from back-end to front-end speech through pre-adapted voice models with personalizations. Let our team help your Dragon Medical Network Edition users leverage their pre-existing voice models and customizations with Dragon Medical One across devices and the broadest app ecosystem in the industry. And once you’re up and running, you can easily monitor usage and access actionable analytics to help you maximize the return on your investment.
Dragon Medical One is a "Software as a Service" and is subscription based product with a 2 year or 3-year contract. For new users the cost is $123/month and there is a one-time $525 Implementation Fee. Please contact us for custom pricing options for your medical practice.
The $123.00 Price is per month. Additional monthly service is billed monthly and the implementation cost is billed at sign up.
CALL 866-977-3324 or 877-272-8280 for a customized QUOTE!