Today’s Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs) are busier than ever before, and will continue to see exponential growth, particularly with the recent changes (by large insurance providers like Empire Blue Cross) to move more surgeries to ASCs in 2021 and beyond. These changes not only offer a wider range of options to a large group of insured patients but will ensure better outcomes, lower costs, and a higher level of delivery access to a better healthcare experience for consumers (Beckers 2021) in New York and North Carolina specifically. Increased opportunities bring additional benefits and challenges concerning clinic productivity. Our focus is always to provide the newest medical speech recognition technology and innovative products that can help your ambulatory center improve your documentation quality and reduce costs with budget-friendly solutions.
Our team is excited to participate in this year’s ASCA Virtual conference, held over three consecutive weekends in April and May. Our core focus for these events will be to connect with our current clients, while introducing new clinicians to the productivity advances of our core recommended product, Nuance® Dragon® Medical One. The solution is specifically designed to improve care quality, patient experiences, and health system financial resilience while meaningfully addressing physician burnout.
Dragon Medical One extends many benefits to ambulatory surgery center clinicians by:
● Providing a consistent and personalized clinical documentation experience using your EHR regardless of physical location
● Working to address physician burnout by reducing the amount of time spent documenting patient encounters (up to 2-hours a day on average)
● Producing patient documentation up to 45% faster and capturing up to 20% more relevant content using your own natural voice to document vs typing
● Budget-friendly monthly subscription model makes for a predictable expense
● Automatic updates in the cloud makes best use of your limited IT resources in your clinic
Our team of certified solution specialists stand ready to help you zoom in on the best benefits for your ambulatory clinic using cloud-based Dragon Medical One!
Sales@1st-dragon.com | 866-977-3324 | 877-272-8280
#DragonMedical #DragonMedicalOne #ClinicalWorkflow #SpeechRecognition #Dictation #Healthcaremanagers #MedicalEHR #EHRusers #PatientNotes #PatientDocumentation #ASCenters #ASCA #IncreasePracticeProductivity #BudgetfriendlyProductivityTools #AITechnology #cloudbasedtechnology #medicalpracticeprofitability #ConversationalAI #HealthIT