Our team is excited to be an exhibit partner at the first virtual TribalNet 2020 conference held November 9-11. With all the changes to the trade and conference environment this year, we appreciate the effective pivot that the organizers have been able to execute to hold this event. As a company focused on providing efficient and time saving productivity solutions, we are encouraged by the energy of this upcoming event. We look forward to introducing our speech recognition and telehealth solution to the healthcare management professionals in attendance.
One of our key productivity solutions, Nuance® Dragon® Medical One, provides medical professionals with a voice-powered, cloud-based platform that can be customized and used within your practice’s chosen EHR. Installation is simple and can make the most use of your current IT infrastructure for deployment without complex configurations. After installation, users create a single voice profile, which is accessible across multiple platforms and Windows® based devices. Additional benefits and unique features from the solution include:
● Save up to 2 hours a day on documentation by using speech recognition vs typing each patient note
● Custom command creation for commonly used templates in your EHR, to assist with patient documentation
● Extreme flexibility and mobility when using the cloud-based application and your mobile device to document patient notes so you are not tethered to a desktop or workstation
● Consistent Personalized Voice experience across back-end, front-end, on-premises and cloud-based speech solutions
● Automatic Updates via the cloud so you will always have access to the latest version, updates, and security implementation
● Uses Artificial Intelligence to predict and learn your specific voice patterns and becomes more accurate with each use
When in-office appointments are not the right choice, or to keep in contact with your scheduled patient visits, we can also show you how to benefit from virtual office visits to keep pace with your practice’s revenue requirements. Our recommended Telehealth Solution provides a variety of benefits and can leverage the features of Dragon Medical One. A few key features of our recommended Telehealth Solution include:
● Compatible With any desktop, laptop or mobile device that has smartphone capabilities
● Secure and HIPAA-compliant Texting for faster response to patient questions and less disruption to your practice
● Video Consulting Capabilities to conduct virtual patient “check-ins”
● Easy To Implement with no complex setup
● Reduce No-shows for in-office appointments with the secure texting feature to confirm or change office appointments and send reminders
We look forward to meeting and showing the virtual attendees of TribalNet 2020 all the expanded features, and benefits that are possible with the productivity tools and equipment we recommend.
If you would like to schedule an appointment during the conference, please reach out to our team today via the contact information below.
Make sure to ask about our 7-day FREE trial offer!
Sales@1st-dragon.com | 866-977-3324 | 877-272-8280