What This Means for You and Your Medical Practice
We are continuing our commitment to keep our Dragon Medical Practice Edition (DMPE) clients informed of a recent announcement made by Nuance Communications regarding the sunsetting of their legacy boxed product. Part of our ongoing strategy is to provide you with the opportunity to ask questions and get timelines for the end of support for all versions of DMPE, including version 2 and version 4.
Register for our Forum scheduled for Wednesday, February 24th at 3pm EST to learn how this change may impact your practice. This forum provides a platform where you can ask our Solutions Team any questions you may have, as well as view a live demonstration of the latest productivity option for speech recognition beyond the boxed product.
As we communicated earlier this year, Nuance is focused on newer forms of innovative technology, like artificial intelligence (AI), which is built into their cloud-based solution, Dragon Medical One. With that focus, and as no additional upgrades will be coming for DMPE, we are working closely with our clients to introduce Dragon Medical One into their specific clinical workflows.
We have listed a few key benefits of migrating from boxed software to a cloud-based solution below, and we will be expanding on additional benefits and features of the speech recognition solution on our February 24th webinar.
● Works with most EHRs - so we can find the best place in your workflow to implement the cloud-based solution to be most productive
● Secure and compliant - supports HIPAA requirements for patient security and confidentiality by employing secure encryption methods throughout the workflow
● Greater accuracy than boxed product - to achieve 99% accuracy with NO voice profile training needed, and with a single cloud-based profile that is auto-established with the first use
● Easy to install and maintain - with NO complex configurations, so clinicians can begin dictating in less than five minutes using your existing infrastructure
● Automatic updates - makes it easy on your staff, with no disruptions to their workday
Register today for our webinar so we can address any questions you may have and help you make the right decision for speech recognition in your medical practice.
Sales@1st-dragon.com | 866-977-3324 | 877-272-8280
#DragonMedical #DragonMedicalOne #ClinicalWorkflow #SpeechRecognition #Dictation #Healthcaremanagers #MedicalEHR #EHRusers #PatientNotes #PatientDocumentation #Practicemanagers #IncreasePracticeProductivity #AITechnology #cloudbasedtechnology #medicalpracticeprofitability #migratetothecloud