With the announcement that Nuance® Dragon® Medical Practice Edition (DMPE) is no longer for sale—with no updates or security fixes past the latest 4.3.1 version and software support ending March 31, 2022—healthcare providers who are still using the legacy product are concerned how the sunsetting of DMPE will impact their medical practice.
At 1st-Dragon/CME, our main focus is to ensure our clients have access to the most innovative and up-to-date solutions to help them meet their medical practice office goals. We have successfully implemented thousands of DMPE licenses in physician offices over the last two decades and have been named the #1 Dragon Medical reseller partner consistently during that time. We are trained to work with you and your medical office team to leverage the advances in clinical AI-powered, cloud-based solutions and yield the benefit of higher productivity from speech recognition.
Our 1st-Dragon/CME team stands committed to customizing the right documentation solution for your clinical workflow, ensuring it works with your chosen EHR platform and pairs seamlessly with your other apps and devices. That’s why we are recommending to our current DMPE legacy users to upgrade to today’s most innovative, Best in KLAS award-winning cloud-based speech recognition technology, Dragon Medical One!
Since the sunset announcement was made last year, our Solution Specialists here at 1st-Dragon/CME have been busy successfully migrating our legacy clients over to artificial intelligence (AI) powered Dragon Medical One. We work on your timeline, with a customized deployment schedule that fits your needs and your current workflow.
Here are a few features that just may help you make the decision to migrate to the cloud:
● Mobile and flexible access - extending the usage from your desktop to the exam room and beyond with the PowerMic Mobile App
● Automatic updates - so no hefty IT resources are needed
● No need for backup of any of your customized content - as all data is stored securely in the cloud
● A single voice profile goes where you go - to expand access to your custom content and documentation abilities even when you are away from your desktop
● Monthly subscription - means no high-capital expenses upfront, with an affordable monthly expense
● Documentation data is available immediately - so transcription costs are eliminated, making it easier on your practice bottom line
Check out what some physicians are saying about the benefits of migrating to the cloud-based solution Dragon Medical One:
“The migration process was so seamless. Our clinicians were up and documenting patient encounters almost immediately - don’t know why we waited so long to migrate to the cloud”
“We chose the 7-day FREE trial to field test in our office, it was so easy to setup and get started documenting right inside our EHR, we don’t miss the software version at all”
If YOUR practice is ready to join in with other healthcare professionals who have migrated to the cloud, reach out to our Solutions Team and be sure to ask about our FREE TRIAL of the 2021 Best in Klas Dragon Medical One Solution.
email@example.com | 866-977-3324 | 877-272-8280
Want to stay up to date with the latest news and special offers from 1st-Dragon/CME?