Many medical practices, clinics, and healthcare organizations use EHRs and medical speech recognition as part of their systematic efforts to improve quality at the point of care. Productivity is an important driver for overall practice efficiency and speech recognition delivers in that area. But using the right speech recognition solution outside the EHR can provide higher productivity in other areas of your medical practice. Let us show you how to leverage those additional efficiencies to save you up to 2 hours a day on tasks other than documenting a patient note inside your chosen EHR.
By now you know that Dragon Medical One (DMO) speech recognition is an easy-to-navigate front and back end solution that is used by thousands of healthcare professionals - but you may not know how or why it works so effectively. One of the efficiencies of using DMO is the built-in power of artificial intelligence (AI) and deep-learning technologies that are used to pull and organize discrete data directly into your documentation.
AI technology is being used in a wide-variety of ways today. Dragon Medical One uses that technology to predict and detect slight variations in your speech, remembers the way you speak, and continues to learn by using voice biometry for a more accurate note. A safe and secure voice-documented note is created and can be sent over 256-bit encryption channels.
Here are a few of the ways your practice can benefit from using Dragon Medical One when working outside of the EHR:
● Inter-office communication - your Smartphone becomes a microphone with the PowerMicMobile app so you can quickly log into your Dragon Medical profile and create a memo to keep your clinicians, nurses, and staff informed on important information
● Document staff and physician meetings immediately - without having to wait to access a desktop
● Create formatted letters - to other physicians, providers, and insurance companies by using your voice for a more complete and accurate note
● Confirm appointments and follow-ups - in seconds using your own voice vs. typing
● Create emails or texts - with just your voice and distribute to your list in your office CRM
● Content is stored in the cloud - for larger and more effective storage capacity in real-time
With the automatic updates and new technologies being added regularly, we could go on and on with other ways that Dragon Medical One can help your practice be more efficient within your own clinical workflow. If you are interested in learning more about how your practice can benefit from using AI-powered speech recognition, reach out to our team of Solution Specialists today.
email@example.com | 866-977-3324 | 877-272-8280
Want to stay up to date with the latest news and special offers from 1st-Dragon/CME?
#DragonMedical #DragonMedicalOne #ClinicalWorkflow #SpeechRecognition #Dictation #Healthcaremanagers #Evidencebasedoutcomes #outcomesmeasurements #EHRusers #EMR #PatientNotes #PatientDocumentation #Practicemanagers #IncreasePracticeProductivity #AITechnology